Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-07 23:52:48

Joaquin M Lopez Munoz wrote:
> Victor A. Wagner Jr. <vawjr <at> rudbek.com> writes:
>

>> I just deleted boost/limits.hpp which will look like something
>> changed. I'll check my results in the AM
>>

> Hello Victor, thank you very much for taking care of this.
> However, results from June 21 are still showing... Maybe you had
> a problem with this last run?

yes, there were problems with many attempts to figure out what was(is?)
going wrong. It would seem to get down to
python regression.py collect-logs --v2 --tag=RC_1_34_0
--runner=RudbekAssociates-V2 --comment comment.html (click on the
RudbekAssociates link on the results page) and the output appeard to get
to process_jamfile..... which would report no errors, but NO output
files would be generated.
I finally got tired of "trying things" and pretty much just deleted ALL
of the results and let it rip.

the results apparently even made it to the website.

I'm back on the 30 minute scan for changes in CVS (when are we going to
switch to subversion, I'll need to redo my script to look for changes there)