Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-29 15:14:29

Following up on Aleksey's response, and the CVS->SVN move. We need the
following testers to do a run against the 1.34.1 release tag:

OSL-V2 (Darwin)
   - darwin-4.0.1
   - gcc-3.3.6
HP-UX aCC6 V2 (HP-UX)
   - acc
Martin Wille V2 (Linux)
   - gcc-3.2.3_linux
   - gcc-3.3.6_linux
   - gcc-3.4.5_linux
   - gcc-4.0.3_linux
   - gcc-4.1.0_linux
   - intel-linux-9.0
Martin Wille x86_64 V2 (Linux)
   - gcc-3.4.5_linux_x86_64
   - gcc-4.0.1_linux_x86_64
COMSOFT (OSF1)
   - hp_cxx-71_006_tru64
Caleb Epstein SunOS 5.10 (SunOS)
   - gcc-4.1.1_sunos_i86pc
OSL4-V2 (SubOS)
   - sun-5.8
RudbekAssociates-V2 (Windows)
   - msvc-7.1
   - msvc-8.0
slapeta-V2 (Windows)
   - cw-9.4
   - intel-vc71-win-9.1
speedsnail-borland-d (Windows)
   - borland-5.8.2
speedsnail-gcc-d (Windows)
   - gcc-cygwin-3.4.4
   - gcc-mingw-3.4.2
   - gcc-mingw-3.4.5
speedsnail-msvc-d (Windows)
   - msvc-6.5
   - msvc-7.0
   - msvc-7.1
   - msvc-8.0
speedsnail-msvc-dp (Windows)
   - msvc-6.5_stlport4
   - msvc-7.1_stlport4

For those getting the sources from CVS... If you can manage to start the
run before CVS goes down, you'll need to change the --tag to
--tag=Version_1_34_1.

For those getting the sources from a tarball... You'll need to download
the 1.34.1 tarball manually from SourceForge, and add a
--local=/path/to/boost_1_34_1.tar.bz2 option.

If you are getting the source with something other than the
regression.py script... Well I can't help much other than to say you
need to change the --tag option as above to collect_and_upload_logs.py.

Everyone else is welcome to also do a test run against the 1.34.1
version but are not required to as the above cover all the release
platforms+toolsets.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com