Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-03 19:07:16

NOTE: This is not question about the whole testing & release management
stuff on that /other/ thread.

Since I'm going to be mucking about with Buildbot this weekend I'm
wondering about where to put things in the SVN repo. Instead of
continuing to shove stuff into the boost-root/tools tree, I'd rather
move some of the testing infrastructure tools onto their own tree as we
did with the beta web site. The goal, as with the web site, is to make
it easier to develop without getting in the way of the release content.
In particular because like the web site, testing doesn't follow the same
release schedule as the libraries. The obvious location I have in mind
is a top level testing dir, with subdirs as needed:

   svn/testing
   svn/testing/buildbot
   svn/testing/reports

Thoughts?

...I'll assume this is OK after a short time. And move stuff around/back
if people object.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com