Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 11:06:00

Rene Rivera wrote:

> PS. Haven't we had a policy of giving regression testers write access so
> they can be in a position to address bugs in the platforms they test? Is
> this changing given the release procedure changes?

I think you should be glad for every volunteer who is willing to run
the tests. A previledge to address issues should be handled separately.

(Imagine one day using the buildbot master coordinating the aggregation
of test results. Being allowed to run a build slave should be all that's
needed to contribute that way.)

Regards,
                Stefan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com