Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 04:41:36

Roland Schwarz wrote:

> Could you try please
>
> export BOOST_BUILD_USER_CONFIG=`pwd`/user-config.jam
>
> instead?
> [...]
>
> and leave out --user-config=

This is exactly how I ran tests yesterday and everything was fine: bjam
was using user-config.jam pointed to by BOOST_BUILD_USER_CONFIG env.
variable.

> Unfortunately the options seemingly don't get passed on.

They don't get passed on on 'setup' phase and do get passed on on
'test' phase. I don't know why's the difference and, of course, one
needs user-config.jam on both phases.

BOOST_BUILD_USER_CONFIG seems to be exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for the help,
  Boris