Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-02 23:56:55

I've carefully followed the instrucntions at
http://www.boost.org/tools/regression/xsl_reports/runner/instructions.html

but it doesn't work. The log generated by regression.py looks OK but the
bjam.log indicates a problem: Below is the results/bjam.log file.

The messages indicate that it expects to find a directory
boost/python/boost_python and in fact the expansion of the tarball generated
no such directory. I did generate boost/python with a bumch of *.hpp files.

Could someone offer a suggestion?

Robert Ramey

results/bjam.log

warning: Graph library does not contain optional GraphML reader.
note: to enable GraphML support, set EXPAT_INCLUDE and EXPAT_LIBPATH to the
note: directories containing the Expat headers and libraries, respectively.
warning: skipping optional Message Passing Interface (MPI) library.
note: to enable MPI support, add "using mpi ;" to user-config.jam.
note: to suppress this message, pass "--without-mpi" to bjam.
note: otherwise, you can safely ignore this message.
warning: Python location is not configured
warning: the Boost.Python library won't be built
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(don't panic: this is a strictly optional feature).
warning: No toolsets are configured.
warning: Configuring default toolset "msvc".
warning: If the default is wrong, you may not be able to build C++ programs.
warning: Use the "--toolset=xxxxx" option to override our guess.
warning: For more configuration options, please consult
warning:
http://boost.org/boost-build2/doc/html/bbv2/advanced/configuration.html
error: Unable to find file or target named
error: '/boost/python//boost_python'
error: referred from project at
error: '../libs/parameter/test'

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com