Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-15 21:38:37

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> ... the automatic
>> update of the script was never fixed by meta-comm -- and I have no clue
>> how to fix that part yet).
>
> That's a high priority to fix, since automatic update is both easier for
> testers and more robust.
>
> Maybe more eyes would help. What is the apparent problem,

The apparent problem is that it doesn't update :-)

> what's your
> proposed fix,

I have none... I don't have a clue why it doesn't work. I've looked at
the code and it seems reasonably obvious. Yet it doesn't work.

> and what are you having trouble understanding? I assume
> this is something in regression.py?

Yep, AFAICT it's all in the "update_itself" function beginning at line
716. It does a time stamp check of some sort to figure out if should
replace the current version.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com