Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Christopher Cambly (ccambly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-19 17:19:48

boost-testing-bounces_at_[hidden] wrote on 09/15/2007 02:56:42 PM:

> On Sep 15, 2007, at 11:52 AM, Rene Rivera wrote:
>
> > K. Noel Belcourt wrote:

> >> I've got this in and working.
> >
> > Awesome!
>
> The attached patch has been compiled with Sun, Ibm (vacpp), Gcc,
> Intel, Pathscale, and Pgi unix toolsets. As you'll notice in the
> patch, I use both setrlimit, to set a maximum cpu process usage
> limit, and have logic to compute the elapsed time in seconds to catch
> processes that hang and fail to consume any cpu. The setrlimit call
> is not strictly necessary and could be removed, but I've left it in
> for now, and it may be useful to constrain other resource usage in
> the future).
>
> I've set up all my nightly Boost regression tests to pass -l100, just
> to make sure something gets killed and reaped. This means the Sandia
> results will be suspect for the next day or so as I may be killing
> tests that would, if given enough time, complete and pass just fine.
> If my tests run okay tonight (no hangs or other weirdness), and
> there's no other objections, I'll commit this patch to the trunk
> sometime tomorrow.
>
> -- Noel

To resurrect an older thread... Is the testcase timeout code working yet?
If
so, how do I use it?

Our nightly testing recently started having trouble with
graphs/test/all_planar_input_files.test
and graphs/test/parallel_edges_loops_test.test which is preventing Boost
testing from completing.

Chris Cambly
XL C++ Compiler Development

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com