Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-27 10:07:41

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> On Sep 26, 2007, at 3:03 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>

>> Either it isn't being downloaded or it is stale. (I'm assuming a
>> tarball
>> rather than svn run.)
>
> I think it's the tar ball as well. Here's the command I've been
> using on AIX

I downloaded the tarball this morning and checked it. No problems. It
was up-to-date.

I've fixed the problem that was causing the missing revision number for
runners using the tarball. As that fix propagates out to the runners it
will be easier to see what's happening. There is also the AIX problem
reported this morning by Eric Cambly that I'll fix later today.

Let's look at AIX again in a day or so to see if it is still having
problems.

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com