Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-01 13:01:43

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Here is another testing oddity I'd like to track down so we can
> eliminate the underlying cause:
>
> The RudbekAssociates-V2 results are missing the Boost.System test results.
>
> Boost.System is present on that machine; filesystem and asio tests would
> fail otherwise.

I suspect it's a dependency problem in Boost Build, seeing as I had a
similar problem with empty Boost.Test results for the incremental build
I run. I "solved it" by deleting the results directory to force the
specific tests to run again. This and, the question about the tar file
is why I still think doing an isolated black box test of the testing
system is best.

I just wish Doug had created the [svn]/tools section so that we could
work in that area. But I guess we can do something in the [svn]/branches
area... or maybe in the [svn]/sandbox area.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com