Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-04 12:49:44

I did not run tests yesterday. The current results are dated: "Tue, 2 Oct
2007 12:36:50 +0000". I think, this is correct, but I'm not sure. I've just
started the tests and the files that used to be missing are present.

As for revision number, I think it does not appear because I use old
regression.py for collecting results. With regression.py from the trunk,
I'm getting TypeError:

  bash-2.03$ python regression.py collect-logs \
> --runner="HP-UX_ia64_aCC" --toolsets=acc
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "regression.py", line 1042, in ?
      commands[ command ]( **accept_args( args ) )
  TypeError: collect_logs() takes exactly 9 non-keyword arguments (7 given)
  bash-2.03$

I *think* I know how to fix it locally. Should I open a ticket for it?
Running tests in stages: setup, test, collect-logs, etc ... is still
supported, right?

Thanks,
  Boris