Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-10 10:44:43

Martin Wille wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> The tarball download still seems to be broken, and neither of our two
>> contacts at OSL has responded to email.
>>
>> This is the third (at least) tarball problem in the last couple of
>> months, and the second in the last 10 days.
>
> What are the reasons for the tarball creation/publishing to fail?

At this point I can't think of much... The only one that comes to mind
is permission problems on the server. But...

> Frankly, the process isn't complex, it shouldn't fail *that* often.

Sitting on the machine itself and running the debug version of the
script that generates the tarball works perfectly. And the problem
started showing up last Friday when Doug changed the robots.txt file,
and restarted the server. Neither of which should cause problems, but
maybe he did something else that is causing problems.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com