Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-12 14:02:26

Hallo,
A few things about the latest Borland / CodeGear test run.

First of all, I notice that some recent fix made it possible for most
asio tests to pass. Actually results might be even better than they
appear; I was running tests unattended and ZoneAlarm blocked several
tests which have probably been killed by the bjam time-out feature. I'd
welcome suggestions on how to modify my set-up to ensure tests can run,
without compromising security.

Second, does anybody find the 5.6.4 & 5.8.2 tests useful? I'm thinking
of not performing them any more, or at least only run them every now and
again, so as to be able to run the 5.9.2 tests more often.

Third, I'm not absolutely sure, but I'm under the impression that one of
Spirit's tests - symbols_find_null.cpp - hangs, despite running bjam
with the -l option. I have to investigate this further, though.

Cheers,
Nicola

--
Nicola.Musatti <at> gmail <dot> com