Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-13 16:25:40

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Beman Dawes wrote:

> ...One think I'm kinda struggling with right now is having to build
>> process_jam_log as it depends on Boost.Filesystem. Hence it makes
>> creating an independent set of test tools hard. At the end getting rid
>> of PJL is ideal, but we aren't there yet.
>
> Having bjam generate the xml files directly would be a big step forward
> in reliability. But I'd prefer we get 1.35.0 out the door before
> investing any time in that.

Well, it's now going to be a real problem. PJL depends on Filesystem,
which depends on System. But there is no System in the release branch.
Which either prevents PJL from using the "current" Filesystem, or we
make testers have both Trunk and Release around... Or, someone could
port PJL to Python?

...this is very frustrating :-(

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything