Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 17:56:17

"Eric Niebler" <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Eric Niebler wrote:
>>> We seem to be having a lot of problems
>>> with Boost.Test lately. This is really bad. Should we revert Boost.Test
>>> to something that works?
>>
>> Yes. This is a disaster.
>>
>> Can you do the revert? I'm tied up. It looks like a series of changes
>> where make on revisions 40065-40078, and then 40090.
>

> I've reverted all the Boost.Test changes since r40064.

You reverted to wrong version. 40064 includes the issue with infinite
recursion.

> Sorry Gennadiy,
> this isn't the time for major changes to core infrastructure. If you
> have small safe bug fixes, please make sure they're well tested and
> resubmit.

Well, I do not have any oher time and I do test the changes. I can't test on
all platforms Boost.Test is required to work, so some commits may require
several iteration to make it work. What I can do is allocate some time when
I can keep track on all the test results and problems report and fix it
within this time.

Gennadiy

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com