Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 10:56:34

Markus Schöpflin wrote:
> what is currently the expected update frequency of the regression result
> tables at http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html?
>
> How long does it take in the worst case for uploaded log files to appear in
> the results?

Hm, it depends ;-) I messed up my setup yesterday, and I was
experimenting with testing the release processing, and there where many
source changes, etc., so it was taking longer than usual. Previously it
averaged about 4 hours. I changed things around yesterday in the hope
that it would be shorter that that. I wont really know until I see a few
cycles how much faster it's going to be. But it can be slow if there are
many changes to test, and many new results to process.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com