Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-20 05:23:27

Nicola Musatti wrote:
> Hallo,
> The test run I just performed didn't perform any test, the following
> is the full contents of my bjam.log file:
>
> warning: Graph library does not contain optional GraphML reader.
> note: to enable GraphML support, set EXPAT_INCLUDE and EXPAT_LIBPATH
> to the note: directories containing the Expat headers and libraries,
> respectively. warning: skipping optional Message Passing Interface
> (MPI) library.
> note: to enable MPI support, add "using mpi ;" to user-config.jam.
> note: to suppress this message, pass "--without-mpi" to bjam.
> note: otherwise, you can safely ignore this message.
> Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
> Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
> (don't panic: this is a strictly optional feature).
> error: Unable to find file or target named
> error: '../build//icu_options'
> error: referred from project at
> error: '../libs/regex/test/captures'

Oh, that would be me :-(

I hope I have this fixed now, but now I see:

error: Unable to find file or target named
error: '/python//python'
error: referred from project at
error: '../libs/python/test'

>From status/Jamfile.v2

So did I fall into an existing trap for the unwary, or is this a new
problem?

Many apologies for this: in future please just revert changes that break the
build like this!

John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com