Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-20 10:49:28

Looks like something checked in yesterday broke the build:
error: Unable to find file or target named
error: '../build//icu_options'
error: referred from project at
error: '../libs/regex/test/captures'

> While we're at it the IBM xlc results have dissappeared from the test
> matrix
> as well (although they were there earlier today, and their logfile does
> appear to be OK).
My results looked OK (or normal judging from the size) when I sent the email
yesterday. It is also worth noting that it showed on meta-comm's regressing
reports but not on beta.boost.org. A few hours later, they reappeared.

Sean

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com