Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-21 15:56:39

It has been puzzling why the test results come and go in the regression test
report in the last few days so I took a look. It seems that the test results
files cannot be overwritten on the server. In my case, they were still
results from a few days when some of the jam files were broken. Some of the
logs were properly uploaded to the server. I did not delete the old test
results in the hope somebody would look into this issue. Looks like it is
happening to many other test runners. To illustrate my point:

Logs:
ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/trunk/logs/Huang-WinXP-x86_32.2007-1
0-21-00-00-01.log.zip

but the test result is still from 10/19:
ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/trunk/Huang-WinXP-x86_32.zip

Everything seems to be fine on my end (both 32-bit and 64-bit). The test log
showed that both files were uploaded to the ftp server.

Regards,

Sean

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com