Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-26 18:00:19

Vladimir Prus wrote:

>>> Doug Gregor has reported this already:
>>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/166790 but he's also
>>> reported it fixed? However, since his results aren't showing up either
>>> maybe there is still a problem somewhere... Doug?
>> I believe I've fixed this. My results aren't showing up because even
>> though process_jam_log gets built, regression.py isn't finding the
>> resulting binary.
>
> It seems due to the fact that the resulting binary is not installed
> where regression.py wants it.

Depends on which regression.py we refer to :-)

> Rene, I cannot find any code to
> install process_jam_log in tools/regression/build/Jamroot.jam -- and
> previously there was 'install' rule. Was there associated change
> to regression.py to still find process_jam_log?

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.testing/5020

Note... We really would prefer if testers use SVN instead of tarballs
(which is the new default). But I will still work on getting the new
regression.py to work entirely with tarballs. It's not on the top of my
to-do list.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com