Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-29 15:31:15

I just checked in changes to the new regression (run.py + regression.py)
scripts that have the testing from tarballs working. If you missed the
first announcement of the new scripts please read that
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.testing/5020>. And the
important point of this email:

** We need all testers to switch to the run.py script. **

The reason is because it's the only supported way to test the new
release. So when Beman starts merging this week we need to have testers
ready to run regressions against the release branch. Note, the default
is to get code from SVN (anonymous http) to force getting code from
tarballs clear the user with the "--user=" option.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com