Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-30 11:24:57

(I've sent a reply yesterday, but it seems to have vanished on its
way)

David Abrahams wrote:
> I almost never look at the big grids. Instead I go to the "unresolved
> issues" page, find my library, and look at failures there. Then I may
> click through to the test output.
>
> At any of these points I would like to see which SVN version has been
> tested, but it doesn't appear there. Could somebody add that please?

Added, to the output page, together with a runner's time stamp
(http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/40599).

Note that the change has been submitted to the trunk (which is where
we are running our reports); if report pages at http://beta.boost.org
are generated from another branch, the changeset needs to be integrated
there as well.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering