Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Deakins (ddeakins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-30 17:44:08

Andreas Huber wrote:

> I'm getting a lot of failures like this for the platform
> msvc-8.0~wm5~stlport5.1 ...
>
> <http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/output/VeecoFTC-boost-bin-v2-libs-statechart-test-FifoSchedulerTestBoth-test-msvc-8-0~wm5~stlport5-1-debug-stdlib-stlport-5-1~evc8~arm-threading-multi.html>
>
> ... while everything works flawlessly for msvc-8.0~stlport5.1.
>
> Any insight into this would be appreciated.

One of the recent additions to Boost.Test has made it no longer compile
on Windows CE. As a result most of the Windows Mobile 5 regression
tests are now failing. I sent Gennadiy a patch to fix this problem.
Let's take a look at this again once he has applied it and see if the
StateChart results look better.

Thanks,
-Dave

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com