Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-30 22:25:19

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> I may have missed it but it appears that run.py requires at least
> Subversion 1.4, is that right? I have Subversion 1.1.x on a number
> of systems and it doesn't appear to work correctly (I get this error
> message).

I missed any version requirements also :-) Is there a reference
someplace as to what options are possible given different svn versions?

> # Executing SVN command "svn --non-interactive info --xml "/var/
> scratch2/boost/boost" >/var/scratch2/boost/boost/svn_info.txt"
> Subcommand 'info' doesn't accept option '--non-interactive'

Even though I don't think we need the --non-interactive option for the
info command, I know we need it for other commands. SO it would be good
to find out if the option is missing entirely, or if it's just for the
info command.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com