Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Niko Demmel (niko.demmel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-03 12:46:05

He might have the same problem I had when I started testing.
Not wanting to bother the mailing list with simple question I searched
google and immediately found this:
    http://www.boost.org/tools/regression/index.htm
The instructions lead you to a completely outdated regression.py which
downloads an outdated tarball from an old location and thus doesn't get
updated properly.
The top google results needs to lead or point to current docs or you'll
scare off potential new testers.

Regards,
Niko Demmel