Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-04 18:25:12

John Maddock wrote:
>> Really? Looks to me like quite a few of our testers have disappeared
>> off the board for some reason: all the Sandia test results seem to
>> have gone for a start, anyone any ideas?
>
> Never mind the Jamfile was broken so folks have been uploading empty
> logs
> :-(

This is exactly what happened with tests on HP-UX ia64 : test run with
gcc has uploaded an empty zip archive and the results disappeared from
the web. For test run with aCC, I noticed the problem and prevented
uploading, so, Saturday results are displayed.

> Now fixed in SVN.

I'm running full tests now, for both aCC and gcc and, indeed, the problem
seems to be fixed.

Thanks,
  Boris

[FYI]trunk/status/explicit-failures-markup.xml:partiallyreverting change #39788