Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-08 11:06:47

Eric Niebler wrote:

> Can someone send me the full output for this failure:
> http://tinyurl.com/2kuc6j. The output was truncated, and I see nothing
> but warnings there.
>
> Incidentally, truncating a error report so that it no longer contains
> the error makes the report useless.

Actually the cause for the error is plain visible in at the very top of the
page: '300 second time limit exceeded'. ;-)

This has been caused by me finally moving from regression.py to run.py to
run the regression tests, and run.py requiring a different way to specify
the maximum timeout of a single test. (5 minutes is not enough, 30 minutes
is good for most cases.)

The failure will (hopefully) be gone as soon as the web page has updated
the regression results to include the latest reports.

Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com