Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Niko Demmel (niko.demmel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-08 13:03:02

On 08/11/2007 03:42, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Yep.
>>
>> Try this:
>>
>> cd boost-trunk/tools/regression/xsl_reports/xsl/v2
>> grep cvs *.xsl
>>
>> You might also grep for sourceforge.
>>

> .. and see http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.testing/5013
> for the instructions on how to verify your changes locally.

Thanks! I was about to ask about that. Unfortunately it isn't perfect,
since the parameters passed in the test case have not much to do with
the real library paths so I need to do a bit of (informed) guessing.

The correct url to the svn depends on the source of the results. Am I
right assume that the only two possible "tag" parameters passed to the
results-page-generating script are "trunk" and "release" and that those
shood be mapped to the following?

    trunk -> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/
    release -> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/branches/release/

Regards,