Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-14 17:14:49

Eric Niebler wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Eric Niebler wrote:
>>> The xpressive failure here <http://tinyurl.com/2srknl> is due to an
>>> expired timeout. I think 300 seconds is too low. Can the timeout be raised?
>> Do you mean can the default be increased? Or the timeout in that
>> particular machine?
>
> Well, I meant the timeout on that machine, but now that you mention it,
> it may be a good idea to raise the default, too. Maybe 10 or even 20 min?

Well, it seems to me that having file take more than five minutes to
compile is rather bad. And hence may be a problem in the file. So I'm
reluctant to increase the limit too much. And in this particular case I
don't think the jrp machine is a slow one. So perhaps some investigation
as to why this particular test is taking a long time on that machine is
warranted?

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com