Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-15 16:45:33

#8, Automatic ticket creation, is questionable in my mind.

What often happens is that there is some testing snafu that causes a
huge number of tests to fail. I'd hate to see a tracker littered with
tickets for each of the failed tests.

#4, Show output for failed tests, and #2, Support expected failures
markup, are the high priority issues. I'm sure you and Daniel already
knew that:-)

I find the hand editing of the markup file tedious at best and error
prone at worst. Just dreaming, bu I'd rather go to a web page and fill
out a form.

I hope that work on Bitten won't slow down work on eliminating
process_jam_log. I've again wasted several hours today because
Boost.Build doesn't generate XML files directly.

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com