Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-21 08:39:07

John Maddock <john <at> johnmaddock.co.uk> writes:

> I hadn't realised this effected VC8 as well, I've changed the logic to
> disable the warnings for that compiler as well: if you can test the current
> type-traits SVN state and report back that would be great

Yes, that's sorted most of the 6334 warnings.
I do still get one from ptr_container though: "boost\ptr_container\nullable.hpp
(48)", just in case you feel like fixing that one as well :)

While testing, i noticed another problem: (Native) Typeof doesnt work when code
analysis is enabled - this is the same on both VC8SP1 and the RTM of VC9.
Looking at the current test results, i see that the JRP-VC9 tests are failing
with the same error.

I've previously been building with a 1.34.1 patched with a copy of Typeof that
was taken from CVS shortly after Native VC8 support was added, and that builds
ok with analysis enabled.

Anyone got any ideas?

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com