Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-25 11:23:50

Martin Wille wrote:
> John Maddock wrote:
>>> Yes. I'll set a higher limit for those three tests.
>
> The three tests are "green" now.

Not quite see below...

>> Many thanks Martin: actually there's a forth long runner as well:
>> test_binomial_real_concept.
>
> This one hits a wall-clock-time limit now. Does it use a lot of
> memory? I'm asking because the test didn't hit the 40s CPU time limit
> and I suspect it caused swapping (bjam takes more than 2GB now, so
> there's always something being swapped in and out) which would be
> responsible for the delay.

Hmmm, I don't see the wall clock message in the current log:
http://tinyurl.com/32dj3t

On my old-ish laptop this takes 46s to run, and uses 3Mb of memory.

Ah now wait, the gcc-4.2.1_linux_x86_64 results do display the "wall clock"
timeout message, but not the gcc-3.4.6_linux_x86_64 results.

Likewise the test_igamma_inva_real_concept has the wall clock timeout for
gcc-4.2.1_linux_x86_64 but not for gcc-3.4.6_linux_x86_64.

Again on my laptop, this one takes 37s to run and uses ~3Mb memory.

HTH, John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com