Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-25 20:04:26

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> The instructions are at ???? Oops! They got deleted when the regression
>> directories got reorganized.
>>
>> OK, they are restored, and have a new home at
>> boost-root/tools/regression/doc/instructions.html
>>
>> Use --tag=branches/release
>
> The deletion was intentional ;-) Since the docs moved to the beta site
> <http://beta.boost.org/development/running_regression_tests.html>.

I find it very disturbing that the great deal of information and
narrative from the original instructions (e.g.
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/regression_setup/instructions.html)
*that still applies* has been replaced by a verbatim dump of the
command line options. Please let's not destroy that little amount
of up-to-date regression tests documentation that we *do* have.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com