Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-29 17:24:42

Doug Gregor wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2007, at 12:45 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Libraries are now being merged into branches/release, so we need
>> testers. To keep report cycle times short, the preference is to test
>> only high priority platforms, and to avoid duplicating platforms.
>>
>> The most pressing need is a someone to test Darwin, preferably several
>> times a day.
>
> PowerPC or Intel?

While both would be helpful, I'd particularly like to see PowerPC tests
because they might pickup endian errors for this big endian machine.
> We have a 16-node PowerPC Darwin cluster that's idling here. I won't
> have time until after Friday, but I could probably steal some of
> those nodes for rapid-cycle testing.

Noel at Sandia is cycling Darwin PowerPC tests once a day, but it would
be great if you could provide rapid-cycle tests throughout the day. The
reporting is cycling roughly every two hours.

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com