Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-03 15:09:01

Hi,

I've been running the regression tests with msvc-7.1(SP1), and am getting some
odd results - namely that the Trunk tests are all passing, but some of the
Release branch tests are failing with internal compiler errors.

Refer to the RW_WinXP_VC71 results at:
http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/fusion_release.html
http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/fusion.html

for details. I've spoken to Joel de Guzman about this, and we don't know why
this is happening.

Moreover:
- Running "bjam -a msvc-7.1" from boost\libs\fusion\test builds all the tests ok.
- copying the code from one of the failing tests (deque_copy) into a VC project
and building from the IDE succeeds.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why this failure might be happening?

Thanks,
Richard Webb

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com