Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Niko Demmel (niko.demmel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-25 20:44:39

Hey Noel
Sorry for this late reply. FYI: I have noticed my intel mac going to
sleep during regression testing a while ago (before the changes) but
never really investigated and just put my mac in sleepless mode for the
regression runs. I havent noticed a difference since the changes to
darwin.jam.
Regards,
    Niko