Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-08 23:49:09

Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> python run.py --incremental --bjam-options=-j --toolsets=msvc
> --user=anonymous --runner=RudbekAssociates-V2
>
> apparently caused my regression testing to come to a sudden stop because
> bjam would go into an infinite loop.... changing it back to:
>
> python run.py --incremental --bjam-options=-j2 --toolsets=msvc
> --user=anonymous --runner=RudbekAssociates-V2
>

> in case you don't see the difference i'ts the --bjam-options= that's
> the apparent culprit. well, probably the "=-j"
>
> at any rate, it looks like a bad idea

I'll have to confirm this, but after some further thinking I now realize
that the problem is definitely the lone '-j' option. I wasn't really
paying attention when you mentioned this is what you did earlier :-(
With the lone -j bjam will try and find the "value" argument after it,
and if it's not there i don't what happens.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com