Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-20 04:46:25

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>>> Why don't I get a notification when issue assigned no me? IMO it's
>>> very major flaw in this system.
>>
>> Hum... The notification system is working for me. Perhaps check your
>> Boost trac "settings" to make sure it has your correct email address.
>
> Where should I look?
>
> Setting page just asks for my name

Go to svn.boost.org and *login*, then click the "settings" link: you should
see two fields - one for your name, the other for your email address - you
don't email notifications unless you fill this in apparently.

Aside: how come things are set up this way? Users have to supply an email
address when they register don't they, so shouldn't the default be to
receive email notifications?

HTH, John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com