Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-18 07:08:12

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Andreas Huber wrote:
>> The last report at
>>
>> <http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html>
>>
>> was published over 60 hours ago.
>
> It seems it was stuck downloading the results, no idea why though. But
> it seems better now that I restarted it. Thanks for spotting the problem.

The regression test reporting is running more reliably than in the past,
mostly because of lots of effort on Rene's part. Thanks!

An unintended consequence is that those running the reports don't look
at the results very often. So when the process does stall, usually
because of download/upload hangs, some developer has to email this list
with a trouble report.

Perhaps someone could write a little script that checks the trunk and
release branch reports, and automatically emails a trouble report if the
results become stale.

Anyone interested in taking this on?

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com