Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-21 15:07:30

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> On Mar 21, 2008, at 12:05 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:
>
>> Sandia-darwin-intel-10.x
>
> I'm looking into this but I suspect it's a compiler defect that will
> have to be reported to intel. Let you know more as I dig into it.
>
>> pgi- 7.0
>>
>> Still hoping for a fix for BOOST_STATIC_WARNING for this
>> platform.
>
> FYI, I'm going to drop testing for pgi-7.0 and will be moving to the
> pgi-7.1.x compilers shortly (a couple of weeks). I'm hopeful this
> will clean up some problems. Perhaps you can hold off on pgi related
> fixes until I get 7.1 installed?

I wouldn't call it a "fix". BOOST_STATIC_WARNING basically
has to be "configured" for each compiler. Given that this hasn't every
been done for the pgi compiler - its not surprising that it has come up.
I would like to get this in "once and for all" - Until this is one, we won't
see any results for any pgi compiler.

It should only take a couple of minutes. Just compile
test_static_warning.cpp
and tweak static_warning.hpp until you can get a warning message as opposed
to silence or synax error. I woule be grateful if you could do this.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com