Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-30 04:43:53

Anyone knows why the results for the regression tests I am running (runner
ID Comsoft) keep to disappear from the regression test results page at
http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html?

I have no idea what could be causing this, but here are some facts that
might ring a bell with someone.

- The result file gets uploaded to the ftp server, I checked that it is
there. (In the directory /boost/test/results/trunk/.)

- It's the biggest result file on the server. (3.622.182 bytes) Other
result files that have a similar size don't seem to suffer the same fate,
though.

- Most of the runs I'm doing are incremental, but over the weekend a
non-incremental run is scheduled.

- The update frequency of the results files is pretty low, it's about once
a day at best.

- The contents of the result file look OK to me, but I didn't try to
validate the XML.

Any ideas, anyone?

Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com