Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-12 12:15:36

David Walthall wrote:
> I got the same error on Friday's run. (I apologize for the slow post,
> it takes about 5 hours to process the results with process_jam_log.py.)

Well that, taking 5 hours, by itself isn't good :-( I guess I'll have to
work on improving the conversion before asking for testers to switch.
Thanks for the testing. One more request... Could you send me your
"bjam.xml" log so I can try and debug and optimize the script.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com