Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-22 16:30:58

First thanks to Noel and David for trying out my initial attempt at the
proccess_jam_log.py program...

Second, I've made some changes to the way it reads in the bjam.xml log
file so that it's much more memory efficient (replacing use of minidom
with pulldom). So if you are interested in testing this new version the
same rules as before apply:

* Testers that do *full* runs only.

* Testers in each of the main platforms, but only if they aren't the
only ones on that platform.

* At least one tester that runs more than one toolset. To minimize
potential impact to testing result the ideal would be someone who tests
only two toolsets.

If you fit the above reply on the list which tester IDs you will be
switching to the new PJL, so that people don't collide. To switch two
things are needed:

1. Get the latest version of "run.py" if you don't update it as part of
your testing
<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/tools/regression/src/run.py>.

2. Add, or replace, "--pjl-toolset=python" when running the tests.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com