Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-26 12:37:15

Sorry for the delay on looking into this :-(

[[had to get a personal project finished first]]

Christopher Cambly wrote:
>> # Getting Boost.Build v2...
>> # Downloading "http://beta.boost.org/development/snapshot.php/trunk/
>> tools/build/v2" to "/home/montana/boost_regression"...
>> # Looking for old unpacked archives...
>> # Unpacking boost tarball ("/home/montana/boost_regression/
>> tools_bb.tar.bz2")...
>> tarfile.ReadError: empty, unreadable or compressed file

> We are still encountering this issue. Do anyone know if there is a way to
> workaround it? Is there some way I can skip downloading the tools and just
> use the last good set that was built?
>
> Since no one else seems to be having this issue, it would lead me to
> believe that we are alone in using the get the source from tarballs for
> nightly testing.

Yes, you might be the only one using the tarballs. Regardless it seems
there where some permission changes on the server that affected the
operation of svn from within the web server. It's fixed now.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com