Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-27 05:11:08

Rene Rivera <grafikrobot <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Richard Webb wrote:
> > Ping?
> >
> > Looking at the test results, i see that the steven_watanabe-como and
> > matus_chochlik-msvc runners are missing most of the results. Are they having
> > problems as well?
> >
> > Richard Webb wrote:
> >> I just did a clean run on the trunk regression tests and at the end got a
> >> load of warnings such as:
> >>
> >> *****Warning - can't open output file:
> >> E:/test/results/E:/test/results/boost/bin

.v2/libs/accumulators/test/weighted_tail_variate_means.test/msvc-7.1/debug/itera
> >> tor_debugging-off/link-static/threading-multi/test_log.xml
> >>
> >> and the produced results xml file doesnt actually contain any results.
> >> Looks like somethings gone wrong with the results path
> >> ("E:/test/results/E:...") ?
>
> Anyone? Could this be a result of the recent changes to
> process_jam_log.cpp ??

Is there a way to look at the process_jam_log command line that causes the
problem? I'll try and perform a regression run to see what is going wrong, but
unfortunately I won't be able to do it before sunday or monday.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com