Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-15 08:55:48

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:

> Process_jam_log is crashing on Max OS 10.5. Interestingly, it fails in
> different places depending on whether it was built debug or release. It
> also seems that the debug process_jam_log issues this diagnostic:
>
> Abort: process_jam_log must be run from within a boost directory tree
>
> but running the release process_jam_log from the same (non-boost
> directory tree) directory with the same arguments doesn't produce this
> message. I haven't had time to debug it yet but I thought I'd start by
> sending you what I had.
>
> This is why the Sandia-darwin results for x86 is broken.

Are these the trunk or release tests?

The assert that is failing in debug mode:

     Assertion failed: (m_action_name == action_name),
     function stop_message, file ../src/process_jam_log.cpp, line 499.

might be caused by a corrupt log file.

If that's the problem, clearing out all residue and rerunning all tests
from scratch might help.

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com