Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-04 20:04:16

Trunk test report generation is still not running. The power is
temporarily back in my building, in the form of what must be a rather
large generator. As it's providing power for a few buildings. But
because it's a generator I'm only running essentials. Which means the
server that is dedicated to the test results is not running. Only my
main server is up.

I've mentioned in the past that I want to move the report generation
someplace else. So I'm asking again... Is there a kind person out there
with the appropriate resources and wants to donate them for running
reports? Yes, this is a hefty request, I'm sorry. But it just doesn't
seem practical for me to keep devoting the resources to this.

And since I'm asking, the ideal situation would be if someone, or some
company, would donate a dedicated Boost test server in some data center.
For example something like this <http://tinyurl.com/64mhx9>.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com