Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-05 15:17:20

Frank Mori Hess wrote:

> On Tuesday 05 August 2008 14:47 pm, Eric Niebler wrote:
>> Which is the correct site for results? Why do we have two? And why was
>> boost.org directing me to stale results on www.boost.org instead of the
>> fresh results on beta.boost.org? Rene?
>
> Just some minor corrections:
>
> $ host beta.boost.org
> beta.boost.org has address 129.79.245.252
> $ host www.boost.org
> www.boost.org has address 129.79.245.252
>
> The old results are still at summary_release.html, the updated results at
> summary.html.

Oh whoa. Something really strange is going on with these pages.

These results are old:
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/accumulators_release.html

These results are new:
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/accumulators.html

I can reach either page via different sequences of clicks. At first I
thought that maybe one page represents results from 1.35, but that's not
possible because accumulators wasn't in 1.35.

What's going on?

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing