Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Bell (Jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-07 05:33:31

bjam (trunk test, FreeBSD-7) quits consuming CPU and seems to sit idle
forever. Run.py's --timeout option doesn't help. Killing bjam causes the
script to pick up immediately and run to completion.

When I stop and continue it (^Z and %), I see it running different python
scripts, so perhaps its making some very slow progress. It seems to spend a
lot of time in ../python/test/long.py, though I've seen it in
../libs/python/test/object.py and ../libs/python/list.py too.

My command-line:
python run.py --runner=something --timeout=2 --debug-level=1
--comment=otherthing 2>&1 | tee log_file

These
52542 python run.py ...
52861 [bjam]
78661 [sh]
78702 python ../libs/python/test/long.py

When I run "python ../libs/python/test/long.py" from the command line, it
completes immediately (albeit with errors).

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com