Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-20 11:41:16

Markus Schöpflin wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> They aren't up yet. I wait around until there are a good number of
>> results up before generating the report. Since I have to interrupt the
>> regular report generation. So the stars have to align just right ;-)
>> But they will show up in the testing section soon.
>
> Understood. IIRC, we did the same thing for 1.35. Are those results
> available anywhere?

Well they are supposed to be listed here
<http://www.boost.org/development/testing.html>, and where in the past.
But i guess there was some confusion and the 1.35 links got replaced
with non-working 1.36 links :-\ So until I fix that here's the link
<http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release-1_35_0/developer/summary.html>.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com